Are you a Hybrid Merchandising / Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Hybrid Merchandising / Office Assistant who is self-motivated and enjoys research?
Our client’s specialty and passion is supporting educators and administrators. They are committed to providing state-of-the-art services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Merchandising / Office Assistant, you will obtain and support item data from suppliers and the Merchandise Manager for new item setups, update existing items or discontinued items.
- Collect images from the supplier, upload to asset management and workflow tools
- Build catalog copy blocks, whiteboard and proof pages
- Update and maintain item pages on website
- Reconcile item data
- Resolve inquiries/issues with product
- Work with Merchandise Managers in areas such as supplier maintenance and communication, new product submissions, supplier meetings, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Marketing, merchandising, proofing, possibly graphics experience preferred
- Administrative and/or office support background a plus
- Computer savvy
- Excel skills
- Oracle experience a plus
- Self-motivated and enjoy research
- Ability to resolve discrepancies
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable handling large volumes of data
- Work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Make a difference in the lives of many children
- Great environment
- Award-winning company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday-Thursday onsite, Friday remote: 8:00am-4:30pm (with some flexibility)
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Merchandising / Office Assistant position: $19.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI. Must live within driving distance of Greenville, WI.
Job ID: 141253
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.