Are you a Hybrid – Procurement Agent who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Hybrid – Procurement Agent who is looking for a hybrid opportunity?
Our client is a national leader in their industry. They continually invest in their employees’ skill sets and provide all-inclusive services that make project work easier and more rewarding.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Procurement Agent, you will communicate issues, concerns, delays and opportunities to the appropriate person.
- Prepare purchase orders
- Work with customers to establish bill of materials
- Provide quotes
- Expedite shipments, deliveries and/or pickups
- Apply contract pricing, terms and conditions to purchase materials
- Set requirements, execute purchase orders and consult in managing inventory levels
- Any other duties as required and assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in or near Menasha, WI
- Purchasing/buying experience
- Any electrical industry experience is a preferred
- Must understand basics of lean methodologies and concepts
- Associate degree in Supply Chain, Procurement or related field is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any experience with Access, SharePoint and/or an ERP system is a plus
- Friendly, task oriented and responsive
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to see and think about the bigger picture
- Strong and professional written/verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee focused and forward-thinking company
- Smart growth
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Procurement Agent position: $18.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI – this is a hybrid position you will work 1-2 days in the office and the rest remote, must live in or near Menasha, WI
Job ID: 139831
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.