Are you a Hybrid – Procurement Consultant who has excellent relationship building skills? Are you a Hybrid – Procurement Specialist who lives within driving distance of Neenah, WI?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Procurement Consultant, you will develop and oversee regional category strategies and key supplier relationships for all contingent labor for specific divisions.
- Build category expertise and provide guidance to regional teams in the context of stakeholder needs
- Data quality, service benchmarking and analysis
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 10 years of procurement experience
- Prior procurement strategic category management experience in contingent worker and/or professional services is preferred
- Knowledge of negotiating and challenging contracts is preferred
- Ability to analyze large sets of data and provide data-driven recommendations is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Problem solver
- Able to work in a faced paced, team environment
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to take direction
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Driving distance of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Excellent benefit package
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Procurement Consultant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – hybrid schedule available – must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140896
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.