Are you a Hybrid Purchasing Assistant who has strong computer skills? Are you a Hybrid Purchasing Assistant who is task oriented and responsive?
Our client is a national leader in their industry. They continually invest in their employees’ skill sets and provide all-inclusive services that make project work easier and more rewarding.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Purchasing Assistant, you will create purchase orders and bill of materials for orders.
- Generate reports
- Provide quotes
- Assist in the coordination of materials/equipment needed for orders and handle any issues that comes up
- Expedite supplier shipments, deliveries, and/or pick-ups
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Purchasing / buying experience
- Supply Chain or Procurement degree required if no purchasing / buying experience
- Purchase order entry or invoicing experience preferred
- Electrical industry experience is preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Access, SharePoint and/or an ERP system a plus
- Task oriented and responsive
- Problem-solving skills
- See and think about the bigger picture
- Results driven
- Strong and professional written/verbal communication skills
- May occasionally visit job sites
- Live within driving distance of Menasha, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee focused and forward-thinking company
- Work / life balance
- Leading company in technology and sustainability
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Flex spending
- Family-Friends benefits
- Voluntary life, accident and critical illness
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Purchasing Assistant position: $20.00/hr.
Location: Menasha, WI. Hybrid position, generally will work 1-2 days in the office. Must live within driving distance of Menasha, WI.
Job ID: 141437
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.