Are you a Human Resources / Data Entry Associate who lives within driving distance of Oshkosh, WI? Are you a Human Resources / Data Entry Associate who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources / Data Entry Associate, you will pull enter and pull data as well as audit information.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry experience
- Human resources experience preferred
- Associate degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Ulti-Pro and/or Workday experience a plus
- Self-motivated and driven
- Detailed and accurate
- High degree of confidentiality
- Team player
- Live within driving distance of Oshkosh, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
Hours: 20-40 hours between 8:00am-5:00pm. Pick your schedule!
Pay for the Human Resources / Data Entry Associate position: $18.00-20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI. Remote or Hybrid option available after training. Must live within driving distance of Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141362
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.