Are you a Hybrid Staff Accountant who lives in or near Appleton, Wisconsin? Are you a Hybrid Staff Accountant who has strong Excel and math skills?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Staff Accountant, you will handle journal entries, account reconciliations and miscellaneous finance requests.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Recent graduate with a degree in Accounting with intern/office experience considered
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with major in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Excel and data entry skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Compute savvy
- Strong math skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize skills
- Deadline driven
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure with deadlines
- High level of organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to jump into a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Onsite amenities such as cafeteria, snack shop and fitness center
- Great internal longevity
- Modern, bright and collaborative working environment
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours, contact us for additional details.
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Staff Accountant position: $21.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Hybrid schedule. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141610
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.