Are you an I.T. / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits? Are you an I.T. / Administrative Assistant who enjoys extremely detailed work?
Our client is committed to quality, dedication, and excellence. They pledge to maintain constant profitability as a means to future growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an I.T. / Administrative Assistant, you will be mostly supporting the CIO but will also be supporting the I.T. department.
- Do a lot of work with Excel pulling data and metrics
- Put together data to determine trends
- Create reports
- Conduct system audits
- Review current assignments and charts
- Manage positions submitted by I.T. to the Accounting section
- Prepare correspondence for the I.T. department
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative assistant experience
- Any I.T. knowledge is a plus
- Any experience with answering phones is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with PowerPoint is a plus
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Extremely thorough, accurate and high attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for growth long-term as the company is in growth mode
- Team longevity
- Team environment that treats each other like family
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- Annual birthday and anniversary bonuses
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the I.T. / Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139871
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.