Are you an I.T. Service Desk Technician who has strong Excel skills? Are you an I.T. Service Desk Technician who has patient and strong communication skills?
Our client’s specialty and passion is supporting educators and administrators. They are committed to providing state-of-the-art services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an I.T. Service Desk Technician, you will support the company team through desktop hardware & software connectivity, technical employee onboarding and problem resolution.
- First line of contact for employees
- Computer installation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Desktop, end user support, trouble shooting, help desk, etc. experience is highly preferred
- Would also consider a recent I.T. graduate
- Any knowledge of Scrum, Agile Practices and/or Kanban Methodologies is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Patient and strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Make a difference in the lives of many children
- Helping making education better
- Great environment
- Award-winning company dedicated to their employees’ well-being and commitment to health
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the I.T. Service Desk Technician position: $17.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140117
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.