Are you an I.T. Specialist who enjoys detailed work? Are you an I.T. Specialist who works well with Windows based technology?
Our client is a growing medical establishment that provides in home diagnostic services and is passionate about providing the best treatment for their patients while making a difference in their lives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an I.T. Specialist you will issue PC technology to internal and remote employees.
- Set up software and equipment for employees
- Assist with questions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Computer hardware/computer software experience preferred
- Will consider a recent degree in an I.T. related field
- Understanding and/or knowledge of hardware
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, I.T. or a related field a plus
- Comfortable working with Windows based technology
- Self-motivated and a quick learner
- Easygoing and flexible to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed and accurate
- Meet deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great organization and company to work for
- Growing company
- Team longevity
Hours: 30–40 hours between 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the I.T. Specialist position: $15.00-$20.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141398
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.