Are you an I.T. Specialist who enjoys detailed work? Are you an I.T. Specialist who works well with web based technology?
Our client is a growing medical establishment that provides in home diagnostic services and is passionate about providing the best treatment for their patients while making a difference in their lives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an I.T. Specialist you will issue PC technology to internal and remote employees.
- Set up software and equipment for employees
- Assist with questions as they arise
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working with computer hardware/computer software is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent grad in an I.T. related field who has a good understanding/knowledge of hardware
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, I.T. or a related field is a plus
- Must be comfortable working with Windows based technology
- Someone who can jump in, learn the role and hit the ground running
- Must have a go with the flow type of attitude and flexible to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be very detailed and accurate
- Ability to meet deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great organization and company to work for
- Growing company
- Team longevity
Hours: 30-40 hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm (preferably 40 hours)
Pay for the I.T. Specialist position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140307
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.