Are you an Information Technology Assistant who has strong basic math skills? Are you an Information Technology Assistant who is driven and self-motivated?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the Greenville area that has been in business since 1931.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Information Technology Assistant, you will provide technical assistance to the office and plant personnel i.e., trouble shooting, URL filtering, virus protection, etc.
- Set up and troubleshoot phones, personal computers, printers and network devices
- Monitor daily backup and restore files and e-mails as needed
- Install, test and troubleshoot software and software upgrades
- Run, modify and create databases
- Assist with network infrastructure.
- Interact with external vendors and customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of experience with I.T. support duties
- Ability to learn and retain computer-related information
- Must have basic math skills
- Associate degree in I.T. I.S. Computer Support Specialist or in related field is preferred
- MSWD and Access skills
- Experience with Microsoft server and client operating systems
- Driven and self-motivated
- Positive, professional and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to handle multiple projects/assignments concurrently
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent longevity with internal staff
- Stable company they have been in business for over 85 years
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flex spending account
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Information Technology Assistant position: $23.50 / hr.
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 139690
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.