Are you a Sales Representative who is looking for a position that offers a variety of duties throughout the day? Are you a Sales Representative who has strong Excel skills?
Our client has over 100 years of experience in the manufacturing industry. In order keep up with the demand of the nearly 30 countries they do business with around the world, they are consistently evolving.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Representative, you will update and maintain existing customer databases, the company website, including product specifications and details.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Resolve customer problems and complaints
- Assist Sales, Engineering, Quality and other office staff in responding to customer inquiries
- Plan and organize events and tradeshows
- Develop and update marketing materials
- Research target markets and strategic companies to generate new leads
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have previous sales experience, preferably 5+ years
- Any marketing experience is preferred
- Experience with metals, stamping, bearings and fabrication is preferred
- Some understanding of tooling materials is preferred
- Proficiency with social networking sites is preferred
- Must have at least an Associate degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or a related field
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Must have experience with CRM systems
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must work well in a team environment where everyone helps each other out
- Ability to adapt quickly to new and varied job tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned and in business since 1922
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Sales Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138833
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.