Are you an Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative who has strong math skills? Are you an Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative who looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client is an American-based, family-owned company that provides products and services for the construction industry. With over 70 years of experience, they have proven themselves as a leader in their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative, you will sit at a desk behind the front counter answering a multi-line phone and greeting customers walking in.
- Assist customers with looking up pricing and checking availability
- Make tickets using company specific software
- Keep desk and front counter area clean
- Assist with updating samples and products displays
- Assist with any other duties or administrative projects as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of previous customer service or office experience
- Must have strong math skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn software programs quickly
- Basic skillset in Outlook
- Customer focused and sales motivated
- Self-motivated, effective decision- making and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds on occasion and go up and down stairs throughout the day
- Ability to lift up to 45-50 infrequently
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable company
- Great culture – value integrity and teamwork
- Group that likes to have fun
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am – 4:30pm, pending the season
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative position: $13.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D.: 137730
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.