Are you an Inside Sales / Customer Service Specialist who has construction experience? Are you an Inside Sales / Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a growing stable company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client is a supplier of architectural wood, metal doors and hardware for commercial projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inside Sales / Customer Service Specialist, you will work in the office as well as drive to construction sites to look at field conditions of existing openings so that proper quotes can be given.
- Customer service
- Pricing & estimating
- Conduct research regarding sales and what to sell contractors on in regards to hardware, parts needed, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience and/or skills
- Construction experience
- Familiarity with blueprints preferred
- Degree in Architectural Technology or Design preferred
- Computer savvy
- Experience with Google Docs a plus
- Excel skills
- Self-motivated, positive and proactive
- Effective time-management & multitasking skills
- Organized and deadline driven
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Stable company, they have been in business for 70+ years
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
Pay for the Inside Sales / Customer Service Specialist position: $40,000.00-$50,000.00/yr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141599
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.