Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong math skills? Are you a Customer Service who is driven and self-motivated?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the Greenville area that has been in business since 1931.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be providing customer service and sales interaction via phone and e-mail.
- Process customer orders via e-mail/phone
- Take inquiries from new customers and work with existing customers
- Ensure accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the shipping and production teams
- Assist Outside Sales Personnel
- Provide back up support to others within the Sales department
- Participate in trade shows as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working in customer service or sales (1- 3 years of experience is ideal)
- Must be able to review, interpret and analyze customer inquiries and make recommendations
- Intermediate math skills
- Associate degree is preferred
- A degree within the Sales or Marketing field is ideal
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience using CRM software is a plus
- Positive, professional and enthusiastic attitude
- Self-motivated, driven and customer focused
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent longevity with internal staff
- Stable company they have been in business for over 85 years
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flex spending account
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 138999
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.