Are you an Inside Sales Representative who has strong communication skills? Are you an Inside Sales Representative who is sales driven?
Our client specializes in the publishing of online learning software.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will call and email decision makers in education across the country.
- Try and schedule appointments for the sales staff
- Follow a script and call from a prequalified list
- Obtain daily goals of calls per day and schedule appointments/webinars
- Enter information into software
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Phone sales experience
- Desire to be in sales and have a sales personality
- MSWD and Excel skills
- CRM experience a plus
- Motivated and a self-starter
- Articulate, able to communicate effectively and professionally
- Content with working on phone and computer all day
- Goal driven and focused
WHAT YOU GET:
- Nights, weekends and holidays off
- Nice pleasant unique working environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Great products to sell
- No micro-managing
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vacation and holiday pay
Pay for the Inside Sales Representative position: $20.00-$24.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141220
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.