Are you an Inside Sales Representative who has excellent math skills? Are you an Inside Sales Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a smaller company that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in safe lifting solutions and material handling products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will provide support as well as prepare quotes and proposals for customers & the sales team.
- Review customer diagrams & drawings to calculate product size and configurations
- Respond to emails and phone messages for customer orders, service inspections & repair requests
- Process sales orders and process vendor purchase orders
- Process invoices when orders are complete
- Perform quality checks with production team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of phone customer service experience
- Inside or outside sales experience preferred
- Industrial or manufacturing customer service/sales a plus
- Mechanical aptitude a plus
- Reading mechanical drawings experience preferred
- Computer savvy
- Excel & Outlook skills
- Self-starter and strong problem solving skills
- Multi-task well in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented & deadline driven
- Excellent math skills
- Work well independently and within a team environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Open working environment
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Referral program
- Education reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
Hours: 40 hours between 7:30am-5:00pm, possible over-time
Pay for the Inside Sales Representative position: $17.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 142120
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.