Are you an Insurance Account Manager who has excellent problem solving skills? Are you an Insurance Account Manager who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client has been driven to make a difference in the communities they serve since 1949. They promote a fun and family-oriented workplace that encourages continuous self-improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Insurance Account Manager, you will provide customer service and sales to accounts by handling requests for information, technical questions, inquiries regarding account coverage, products and billing.
- Oversee the renewal of insurance policies
- Provide options for additional prods and service while reaching their set goals
- Work with carriers on underwriting issues, application process, claims issues and billing issues
- Prepare applications for clients for each carrier
- Process payments
- Prepare annual review documents
- Assist with quoting process by completing quote and either delivering to the client or the risk advisor
- Manage activities, tasks and client communication in agency management system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service or support experience working with either commercial lines or personal lines insurance
- Must be willing to obtain a WI P&C license within 60 days
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and Excel
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills in deadline driven environment
- Must be sales and goals oriented
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, family-like atmosphere
- Great work / life balance
- Longevity within the company
- Opportunity to learn more
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Wellness program
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30/5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Insurance Account Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 136698
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.