Are you an Insurance and Scheduling Specialist who has medical industry exposure? Are you an Insurance and Scheduling Specialist who is a quick learner?
Our client is dedicated to providing quality patient care. They are a family-focused company that truly appreciates their staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Insurance and Scheduling Specialist, you will verify as well as make corrections or changes to insurance coverage.
- Complete and document referrals and authorizations
- Schedule appointments
- Communicate with outside facilities for surgery and test scheduling
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical, clinical or insurance experience within medical setting highly preferred
- Medical terminology, anatomy, CPT codes and insurance experience preferred
- Education after high school strongly preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- Open to schedule changes for department coverage
- Clearly communicate with doctors, nurses, therapists, co-workers and patients
- Stay calm under high stress/pressure in a fast paced environment
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail and multitask effectively
- Take initiative and work independently along with supporting a team
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused company
- Company that provides exceptional customer service and quality care
- The owners truly appreciate their staff and provide many benefits for them
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Sick days
Pay for the Insurance and Scheduling Specialist position: $17.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141617
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.