Are you an Insurance Benefits Coordinator who has medical office experience? Are you an Insurance Benefits Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a family-oriented company?
Our client is dedicated to providing quality patient care. They are a family-focused company that truly appreciates their staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Insurance Benefits Coordinator, you will provide the support the therapists and patients need to receive therapy services by the performing multiple duties.
- Work with insurance authorization and Medicare/ Medicaid compliance
- Check for referrals and therapy visit authorizations
- Fax requests for authorization of additional therapy visits
- Monitor the number of therapy visits
- Inform therapists of insurance requirement changes and coverage limitations on a case by case basis
- Fax and look over all medical assistance prior authorization forms
- Contact medical assistance regarding patients and what is covered
- Get authorization from insurance company for any therapy patient that requires it
- Enter fax requests into information disclosure for additional visits
- Call on therapy benefits for various patients
- Work with therapy benefits coordinator assistant to ensure all insurance authorization is received
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of medical office experience in any capacity
- Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, CPT codes and insurance is highly preferred
- Education after high schools is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent, business professional communication skills
- Ability to stay calm under high stress/pressure in a very fast-paced environment
- Must take the initiative to ask for more to do when needed
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused company
- Company that provides exceptional customer service and quality care
- The owners truly appreciate their staff and provide many benefits for them
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Profit sharing
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Insurance Benefits Coordinator position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION MUST WORK IN THE OFFICE
Job ID: 139109
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.