Are you an Insurance Claims Management / Medical Coding Associate who outstanding has people skills? Are you an Insurance Claims Management / Medical Coding Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a family-oriented company?
Our client is dedicated to providing quality patient care. They are a family-focused company that truly appreciates their staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Insurance Claims Management / Medical Coding Associate, you will be reviewing insurance information to ensure accurate billing of claims.
- Medical coding
- Process insurance denials and appeals
- Resolve electronic claims denials
- Follow-up on patient accounts using pended insurance reports and re-filing to insurance companies
- Communicate with insurance companies regarding any coding errors and disputes
- Work with insurance pending reports
- Follow up with insurance companies for pending claims daily by phone or websites
- Re-bill insurance companies or other third parties to secure payment for patients
- Verify entries made by accounts receivable and notify staff members of those corrections
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Healthcare, medical or billing experience or some type of similar schooling
- Medical coding or a recent Medical Coding degree
- Basic knowledge of insurance plans, contracts, claims and payment processes is highly preferred
- Education after high school is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn specific medical software quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be comfortable using various office equipment
- Friendly and high-quality customer service skills
- Must have great attention to detail and be able to multi-task effectively
- Must take the initiative
- Must adhere to OSHA, HIPAA and Medicare guidelines
- Ability to work independently along with supporting a team as needed
- Excellent phone voice/etiquette and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused company
- Company that provides exceptional customer service and quality care
- The owners truly appreciate their staff and provide many benefits for them
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Profit sharing
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Insurance Claims Management / Medical Coding Associate position: $17.00 – $18.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140243
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.