Are you an Insurance / Sales Specialist who has strong customer service skills? Are you an Insurance / Sales specialist who is motivated, upbeat and enjoys working with insurance?
Our client is an insurance agency in Madison, WI.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Insurance / Sales Specialist, you will cross sell and quote customers that are obtained from a pre-generated list of inactive accounts as well as offer additional coverage to existing customers.
- Make policy updates and changes
- Prospect new through leads, calls, networking events, trade shows and personal contacts
- Prepare quotes and applications
- Work with underwriting guidelines
- Offer sales and review appointments for customers
- Promote company brand in agency and community
WHAT YOU NEED:
- P&C and Life license preferred (open to getting licensed prior to starting the position)
- Computer savvy to use various operating systems
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Motivated, coachable & eager to learn
- Strong customer service skills
- Positive attitude and someone that enjoys insurance
- Quick learner
- Team oriented
- Valid driver’s license
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back but hard working environment
- Owner really promotes a positive work/life balance
- Very open communication
- Owner has 20+ years of insurance experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Insurance / Sales Specialist position: $45,000-$50,000/yr. + commission based on experience. Contact us for additional details.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141542
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.