Are you an Insurance Specialist who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Insurance Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a very positive, rewarding and team environment?
Our client is a growing organization with 200,000 members worldwide. They are passionate about what they promote and support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Insurance Specialist, you will be responsible for the administration of insurance policies and programs in support of the Risk Management Department.
- Work with Chapters on insurance renewals, maintain events and annual certificates of insurance to make sure they are fully insured for events
- Reach out to Chapters to get information
- Answer questions regarding coverage, certificates of insurance, etc.
- Document all calls
- Assist VP of Risk Management on corporate matters and various incidents/issues
- Support Risk Management efforts during a certain event
- Assist with worker’s compensation insurance program and claims maintenance
- Prepare and provide reports on various insurance programs to insurers
- Any other duties that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be licensed in Property & Casualty (P&C)
- Must have 2+ years of insurance experience
- Any administrative experience is ideal
- Computer savvy to work with internal software programs
- Associate degree in Business, Legal or related field is required
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent phone and all around communication skills
- Deadline driven
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Very positive and rewarding work environment – treated like family
- Non-profit organization that is involved with the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Insurance Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139160
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com