Are you an Insurance Specialist who has strong decision making skills? Are you an Insurance Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Insurance Specialist, you will be responsible for the administration of insurance policies and programs.
- Respond to telephone and e-mail questions from members concerning insurance programs and services
- Assist with claims and various incidents/issues as needed
- Handle claims as needed
- Prepare and provide reports on various insurance programs to insurers
- Review and provide input on all insurance contracts
- Open/distribute mail
- Assist with special projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working with insurance administration, insurance policy and programs, commercial insurance or risk management
- Must have experience working in a customer service focused work environment
- Associate degree in Business, Legal or a related field is a plus
- Intermediate skillset in Excel, basic in MSWD and Outlook
- Strong written communication skills
- Must be analytical and have a high attention to detail
- Strong decision making skills
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (must be ok to work some nights and weekends as needed)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Insurance Specialist position: Based on experience, contact our office for details.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
JOB ID: 136773
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great benefits
- Positive and rewarding work environment
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.