Are you an Intake Coordinator / Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Intake Coordinator / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in mental health services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Intake Coordinator / Office Assistant, you will schedule/review patient registration information, obtain/explain insurance benefits and financial obligation.
- Provide back-up for insurance verification/eligibility benefits and obtain pre-certification
- Assist in coordinating client transfer with other Clinicians
- Ensure all financial aspects are correct and complete as entered
- Inform patients of any delays or changes in appointment status
- Inform clients of uninsured expenses and discuss other payment options prior to initial appointment
- May perform other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 + years of experience working in an office setting
- Highly prefer medical/health insurance knowledge
- Highly prefer medical industry experience
- Mental health department experience is a plus
- Computer savvy to learn new software quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Google Drive experience is preferred
- Self-starter, friendly and patient
- Extremely high attention to detail and must take direction well
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very nice and fun team
- Pleasant work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, 8:30am – 5:00pm, 9:00am – 6:00pm or 9:30am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Intake Coordinator / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139794
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.