Are you an International Credit Specialist who has strong prioritizing and multitasking skills? Are you an International Credit Specialist who is looking for an opportunity to gain some experience within a great team environment?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an International Credit Specialist, you will receive and gather paperwork to facilitate shipment of goods into various countries.
- Review accuracy and details of provided letters of credit submitted by customers
- Fulfill customers’ requests for duplicate invoice copies, shipping papers and proofs of delivery
WHAT YOU NEED:
- General business to business knowledge within an office setting preferred
- Will consider student going to college for the summer with no experience
- Accounting or wholesale credit experience preferred
- Math skills preferred
- Bilingual in English & Spanish a plus
- Excel skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Deadline driven
- Judgement skills and need to have the ability to speak with customers
- Organized, detailed and a quick learner
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Cafeteria, snack shop and fitness center
- Team longevity
- Gain experience with a top company
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the International Credit Specialist position: 18.50/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI. Position can be fully onsite or hybrid, you will work onsite preferably Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 142087
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.