Are you an International Credit Specialist who lives within driving distance of Appleton, WI? Are you an International Credit Specialist who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an International Credit Specialist, you will be working in the international credit department handling all the paperwork required to get the product from Central and South America to the customer.
- Process paperwork, legal documentation and customs forms
- Log all packages into the system and enter tracking information
- Evaluate which package goes to which customer shipment
- Reach out to customers to secure cash in advance payments and/or letters of credit
- Work with customer service and manufacturers to schedule products to ship
- Receive, scan and resend critical documents
- Contact customers for payment
- Reconcile accounts receivable balances
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of office experience in a business setting
- Basic credit knowledge or even a basic knowledge of wholesale credit functions is highly preferred
- Any experience with letters of credits is a huge plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business is preferred
- Computer savvy
- Must be able to toggle between multiple screens
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any knowledge of SAP software is a huge plus
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be extremely detailed
- Must be able to follow very strict processes and follow detailed directions
- Must have high level of organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the International Credit Specialist position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION WILL WORK AT LEAST 2-3 DAYS ONSITE AND THE OTHER DAYS CAN BE FROM HOME – MUST LIVE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF APPLETON, WI
Job ID: 138636
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.