Are you an Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing team environment that offers great benefit?
Our client is a food distribution company that has been in business for almost 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will install & remove vending machines from their system as well as update credit card readers that are swapped out and update products & look into malfunctions.
- Review the daily route services and clear errors
- Enter daily deposits and enter non cash sales
- Reconcile cash received against in the system
- Set up new employees in their system
- Mange, review and analyze reports and recounts for warehouses
- Learn how to use their handheld inventory devices to assist with questions
- Weekly closing of warehouse and vending systems
- Back up to phones but this is very minimal
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Inventory, logistics or warehouse support experience preferred
- Data analyst experience a plus
- Excel skills
- Accurate & detail oriented
- Deadline focused
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company promotes internal growth
- Industry leader
- Advanced technology
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week, 8 hours between 6:30am-4:30pm
Length: Temporary-to-Hire would consider Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142024
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.