Are you an Inventory Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a positive, stable company? Are you an Inventory Assistant who is extremely detail oriented?
Our client is a growing business that serves manufacturing and construction companies throughout Wisconsin and Upper Michigan.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Assistant, you will be responsible for counting, inventory maintenance and back orders.
- Run tickets out to production and inspect material quality
- Item allocation
- Production order distribution
- Truck receiving
- Customer will calls
- Receiving entry
- On hold/billed reconcile
- Process forms for returned goods
- Investigate items left on trucks and not on trucks
- Problem recognition and resolution
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Inventory experience
- Office experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Order entry experience a plus
- Production experience a plus
- MSWD, Excel and data entry skills
- AS400 experience a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle interruptions
- Problem solving skills
- Good retention skills, ability to learn and apply the information
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- A company that hires within
- Very stable company in the area
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Cash bonus quarterly
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Inventory Assistant position: $17.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 141932
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.