Are you an Inventory Clerk who enjoys a lot of variety in your duties? Are you an Inventory Clerk who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Clerk, you will be working mostly with the Inventory department matching up pricing of products to vendor invoices.
- Reconcile invoices
- Match paperwork to what is listed in the computer to make sure everything is accurate
- Check inventory pricing for any errors and find discrepancies
- Fix errors that you come across
- Make adjustments and do investigations as needed
- May assist the Accounts Payable Department as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who enjoys data entry and working with numbers
- Any invoicing or inventory experience is ideal
- Someone who has taken classes beyond high school is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience/knowledge with Madinco and/or AS400 is a plus
- Professional, positive and motivated personality
- Must be okay with a lot of data entry and being on the computer all day
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently
- Team player and flexible to assist however
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family-owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Birthday off
- Sick days
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm, training will be likely be 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Inventory Clerk position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139860
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.