Are you an Inventory Clerk who has strong math skills? Are you an Inventory Clerk who has inventory experience?
Our client is a packaging and production provider. They like to have fun while working hard and getting things done.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Clerk, you will handle inventory locations, counts, inspections on the line to ensure that inventory is being entered correctly in the computer and labeled correctly on the floor.
- Physical cycle/inventory counts on the manufacturing floor
- Review inventory and count numbers in the system
- Pull reports, enter and interpret data
- Calculate usage, counts, etc.
- Troubleshoot inventory discrepancies if counts are off or product is damaged
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of general office/administrative experience
- Any inventory experience is a plus
- Must be comfortable with math
- Someone who has worked in the manufacturing industry is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn the new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any ERP software knowledge is a huge plus
- Self-motivated, positive and must work well independently
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Ability to follow direction, be detail orientated and see the big picture
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for personal development
- Have an impact on the company’s success
- Great company culture
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 10:00am – 10:00pm
Pay for the Inventory Clerk position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139175
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.