Are you an Inventory Control Analyst who has SAP experience? Are you an Inventory Control Analyst who is looking for a great foot in the door with an award-winning worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Control Analyst, you will reconcile purchase orders and follow up on delivery of parts.
- Track shipments in SAP to determine if parts will be available or if a reschedule is needed
- Run SAP reports
- Do physical inventory counts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Inventory/cycle counting and tracking/ordering experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Associate degree is preferred
- Excel skills
- SAP experience
- Ability to work well independently and self-driven
- Detail oriented and able to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 8 hours per day with a start time between 5:30am – 7:30am
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Inventory Control Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – must work onsite
Job ID: 139847
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.