Are you an Inventory Control Associate who has inventory experience? Are you an Inventory Control Associate who is extremely self-motivated and driven?
Our client is one of the world’s premier food companies. They have been in business since 1862. Our client is committed to continuous improvement, flexibility and speed in order to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Control Associate, you will be responsible for moving inventory in and out of the system.
- Receive inventory into the system
- Resolve any shipping issues, troubleshoot and resolve any inventory discrepancies
- Consume raw materials to ensure it is inventoried correctly into the system
- Reconcile daily production with system data to ensure finished goods are accurately reflected and adjusting as necessary
- Make inventory adjustments as needed for glass breaks, production issues, etc.
- Review weekly planned production schedule versus on hand inventory and identify risks
- Coordinate with material planners to verify counts
- Coordinate with Material Planners to manage through product transitions and exits
- Manage/lead physical and cycle inventory counts
- Work with Finance Lead to ensure inventory discrepancies are resolved
- Ensure defective/returned products are removed from inventory
- Work with Quality Assurance on product holds/releases/re-casing/rework to help ensure proper rotation
- Help ensure customer fill rates
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2+ years of inventory or supply chain/operations experience where you worked with inventory
- Experience managing a high level of inventory is highly preferred
- Ability to jump in, learn quickly and hit the ground running
- Extremely strong data entry skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Must know basic formulas within Excel
- Any experience with iSeries, WMS or SAP software is a plus
- Self-starter and ability to work very well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be very detailed and accurate
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to work with distractions and stay focused
- Must be okay working in an office within the warehouse
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Industry leading provider
- Well-established company
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: 45 hours per week Monday – Friday 5:00am – 2:30pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary, possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Inventory Control Associate position: Based on experience, contact us for details Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138849
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.