Are you an Inventory Control Clerk who has inventory control and/or parts management experience? Are you an Inventory Control Clerk who has strong multitasking & prioritizing skills?
Our client specializes in hauling services in the Fox Valley and surrounding areas.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Control Clerk, you will manage the inventory control system to ensure equipment and part levels are maintained and purchases are within budget.
- Receive and label inventory
- Perform physical count of inventory including cycle counts and reconcile actual stock count
- Maintain all aged inventory, collections and returns
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual audits
- Order parts and materials through the company internal system
- Meet with vendors to evaluate price, availability and services offered on new products
- Obtain quotes for purchases
- Handle warranty parts, processes and documents
- Process all vendor repair orders, purchase orders and invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Inventory control or parts management experience (2 years preferred)
- Knowledgeable in geographical areas
- Excel skills
- TRUX.com software experience preferred
- Multitasking & prioritizing skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Corporate company with small offices with the family feel
- Always something new happening with the company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Pay for the Inventory Control Clerk position: $15.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Chilton, Kaukauna & New London, WI. Training will be in Chilton, contact us for additional details.
Job ID: 142147
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.