Are you an Inventory Control Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity in Weyauwega, WI? Are you an Inventory Control Coordinator who wants to start a position ASAP?
Our client has won numerous awards over the years for their high quality products and is a leader in their industry. They are consistent in meeting and exceeding their customers’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Control Coordinator, you will generate and distribute paperwork, collect and enter data, close work orders and handle daily paperwork.
- Inventory control, restock parts and supplies
- Conduct ongoing training for team members
- Provide clerical support for Supervisors and Managers
- Review and develop reports and log sheets
- Print labels
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Clerical / administrative experience
- Data entry experience preferred
- Manufacturing environment preferred
- Math skills
- Excel and Outlook skills
- Oracle and SAP a plus
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Establish priorities, ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Results driven and self-motivated
- Adapt to a quickly changing environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Large corporation with a small family type feel
- Company that is growing and investing in new resources
- Company is involved with the community
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Length: Temporary, can be considered for Permanent
Pay for the Inventory Control Coordinator position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Weyauwega, WI
Job ID: 141227
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.