Are you an Inventory Control / Receiving Clerk who is looking for an opportunity within a growing well-known company in the Oshkosh, WI area? Are you an Inventory Control / Receiving Clerk who has strong problem solving and multitasking?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. They are continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Control / Receiving Clerk, you will receive and label all raw materials into the SAP inventory system.
- Verify and sign for inbound packages from various carriers
- Troubleshoot inventory challenges
- Work on system improvement items to help increase inventory accuracy and reliability
- Provide accurate feedback and resolution to the Accounting team on issues recognized in audits
- Process and file all paperwork related to transactions
- Light cleaning
- Help with miscellaneous tasks in the department
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of shipping, receiving, inventory or material handling experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any SAP experience is preferred
- Any experience/knowledge with Access is a plus
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a worldwide company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid Parental Leave – one week
- Wellness Program
Hours: 7:00am – 3:00pm or 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Inventory Control / Receiving Clerk position: $18.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139425
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.