Are you an Inventory Control Specialist II who has strong problem solving skills? Are you an Inventory Control Specialist II who is looking for a great foot in the door with an award-winning worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Control Specialist II, you will take care of order management, track orders and work directly with customers.
- Communicate via e-mail and phone
- Provide customer service to external customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- • 1-2 years of supply chain experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with a recent degree in Supply Chain with some type of customer service experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Any SAP experience is a plus
- Self-driven and motivated
- Strong problem solving skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Inventory Control Specialist II position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138030
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.