Are you an Inventory Control Specialist who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Inventory Control Specialist who is looking for a great foot in the door with an award-winning worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Specialist, you will take care of order management.
- Track orders
- Resolve issues
- Communicate via e-mail and phone
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cycle counting / inventory experience – ideally 3+ years
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing setting is ideal
- Customer service experience
- Supply chain experience is preferred
- Accounting or finance backgrounds are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in Supply Chain Management or similar degree
- SAP experience
- Problem solving skills
- Work independently, self-driven
- Excellent prioritizing and time-management skills in fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented, able to multitask
- Maintain confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Inventory Control Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – POSITION WILL START REMOTE BUT WILL RETURN TO THE OFFICE IN THE FUTURE
Job ID: 139362
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.