Are you an Inventory Control Specialist III who lives within driving distance of Neenah, WI? Are you an Inventory Control Specialist III who is looking for a great foot in the door with an award-winning worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Control Specialist III, you will be supporting various manufacturing teams and providing customer service to clients.
- Order management
- Communicate via e-mail and phone
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have cycle counting/inventory experience
- Must have prior experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Must have customer service experience
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- Must have SAP experience
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment and remain composed/calm during crisis situations
- Strong multitasking skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Inventory Control Specialist III position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE BUT WILL EVENTUALLY GO BACK TO THE OFFICE ONCE THEY REOPEN – MUST LIVE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF NEENAH, WI
Job ID: 138632
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.