Are you an Inventory Coordinator who thrives on compliance? Are you an Inventory Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with variety at a well-known, local company?
Our client is a family-owned business with a true passion for what they do. They support hundreds of events and programs every year.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Coordinator, you will help drive accuracy of the company inventory, pricing and location details, as well as communicate with all departments the importance of inventory compliance.
- Communicate all vendor price updates to store locations
- Organize, coordinate, and participate in all required inventory/cycle counts
- Work with buyers and store managers on inventory count open issues and discrepancies
- Oversee used inventory purchase process by entering inventory into system and process paperwork when sold
- Oversee reporting of missing inventory from theft and support internal/external paperwork
- Provide backup to receiving area when needed
- Run daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as assigned as well as analyze reports for discrepancies or trends
- Enter and process online and rental contracts in the inventory system
- Review all rental contracts from store locations
- Track rental inventory stock at store and warehouse locations and transfer inventory as needed
- Oversee all rentals for college accounts by organizing pickups/deliveries and entering contracts
- Process all rental exchanges
- Communicate with director on rental stock levels and school rental order fulfillment
- Support as needed for rental meetings or heavy in-store rental traffic times to support customer rental process
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Highly prefer 4 years of inventory process experience but will consider at a minimum 1-2 years of solid, applicable inventory experience
- Associate degree is required, unless very strong inventory and administrative experience, may could consider experience without AA degree
- Utilizing industry specific system
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Professional communication skills and demeanor
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- PTO and vacation
- Smaller company that offers flexibility
- Wisconsin based and family owned business that has been around for 72 years
- Very involved in the community and events
Hours: 40 hours between the hours of 7:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Inventory Coordinator position: $16.00 – 18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138886
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.