Are you an Inventory Coordinator who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Inventory Coordinator who is looking for a career opportunity within a team environment?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They have more than 200 locations in 17 states and are continuing to grow. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Coordinator, you will be working in the inventory department at the corporate location.
- Assist stores with inventory / pricing corrections and paperwork flow
- Receive in and process vendor invoices
- Prepare and upload pricing into ERP
- Assist with monthly reconciliation of purchases
- Answer inventory questions for Store Managers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Inventory or office experience
- May consider candidate who enjoys data entry/working with numbers
- Excel and data entry skills
- MaddenCo or AS400 experience a plus
- Take initiative and ask questions
- Eager and excited to learn
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family-owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Employee perks (discounts & savings different places)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Birthday off
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Inventory Coordinator position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142408
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.