Are you an Inventory Fulfillment Associate who has strong multitasking skills? Are you an Inventory Fulfillment Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a growing world wide company?
Our client is a direct marketer of promotional merchandise.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Fulfillment Associate, you will receive, quality inspect, count and inventory customer kitting products and assemble kits.
- Weigh kits for shipping & labels
- Label and ship kits
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Inventory or shipping experience preferred
- Manufacturing environment experience preferred
- Work well independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Multitasking skills
- Organized and focused
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Temporary employees are treated the same as permanent employees
- Climate controlled work environment
- Health insurance pending length of position
Pay for the Inventory Fulfillment Associate position: $16.00/hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141426
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.