Are you an Inventory / Purchasing Specialist who has strong problem solving skills? Are you an Inventory / Purchasing Specialist who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing company?
Our client specializes in the sales and services of communication products and devices.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory / Purchasing Specialist, you will perform warehouse duties such as receiving, replenishing, shipping, order filling and handling returns to ensure accurate receipt and delivery of inventory.
- Maintain inventory levels in the main warehouse
- Reconcile and maintain accurate inventory records
- Track, trace and update the status of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Place purchase orders to meet project schedules while maintaining good supplier relationships and cost control
- Monitor, order and maintain supplies
- Maintain organization and cleanliness in the warehouse
- Become the building liaison by working with third party services for repairs/issues
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of inventory and/or purchasing experience
- Forklift certification is a plus (must be willing to obtain)
- Basic skillset in Excel and Outlook
- Any experience/knowledge with PowerPoint is a plus
- Computer savvy to learn new software quickly
- Self-motivated, positive and team player
- Friendly, outgoing and energetic
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to adapt well to change and switch gears quickly
- Must be able to work with deadlines and very well under pressure
- Strong problem solving and multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Every day is different, lots of variety
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Inventory / Purchasing Specialist position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138973
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.