Are you an Inventory Specialist who is extremely detail oriented? Are you an Inventory Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a growing team environment?
Our client is committed to quality, dedication, and excellence. They pledge to maintain constant profitability as a means to future growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Specialist, you will be assisting with the day-to-day inventory data entry.
- Compare vendors to determine who can get the company the lowest unit prices for consumables and supplies
- Create purchase orders and place orders for consumables and supplies
- Review monthly inventories from field techs, ask follow-up questions and make necessary adjustments in Great Plains
- Verify receiving done by the Warehouse team in the system batches
- Adjust inventories based on e-mails from Field Techs
- Work with Field Service Management to be certain parts are requested for new Field Technicians based on new or existing van inventory levels
- Submit return merchandise authorization requests to various vendors
- Create purchase orders for return merchandise authorization
- Receive against return merchandise authorization purchase orders
- Backup for Purchasing and Inventory Manager as needed
- Will be cross trained into perform transfer entries for item transfer map failures, pull data as requested by management, coordinate with warehouse team for cycle counts and make adjustments in great plains
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of inventory, warehouse or supply chain experience
- Any inventory experience is a plus
- Must be very comfortable working with data entry and numbers
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any Great Plains knowledge is a huge plus
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Must be extremely thorough and accurate and high attention to detail in a very busy fast-paced environment
- Must be able to handle confidential information
- Must have very clear and concise phone etiquette
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Huge opportunity for growth long-term
- Great internal longevity
- Team environment
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Inventory Specialist position: $18.00 – 20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139628
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.