Are you an Invoice Auditor / Office Assistant who has strong critical thinking and problem solving skills? Are you an Invoice Auditor / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client focuses on reducing cost and increasing efficiency while providing top-notch service in order to build trust and long-term relationships. They have a passion for success and are proud to celebrate professional and personal accomplishments of their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Invoice Auditor / Office Assistant, you will work with invoices all day long auditing and verifying that the invoices are correct.
- Find invoice discrepancies and make changes
- Pass invoices along to the department after reviewing
- Down the road will assist with more complex invoices, research etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting or invoicing experience is ideal
- Would consider someone who is numbers and detail orientated
- Logistics or trucking industry experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly and work with multiple screens pulled up at once
- Friendly and personable
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to work well independently in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle repetitive tasks
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Flexibility with hours
- Small company that offers a friendly, team environment
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Invoice Auditor / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140693
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.