Are you an Invoicing / Office Assistant who is numbers and detail oriented? Are you an Invoicing / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client is a transportation provider focused on reducing cost and increasing efficiency while providing top-notch service in order to build trust and long-term relationships. They have a passion for success and are proud to celebrate professional and personal accomplishments of their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Invoicing / Office Assistant, you will work with invoices all day long.
- Audit invoices
- Verify invoices are correct
- Find invoice discrepancies and make changes
- Pass invoices along to the department after reviewing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting or invoicing experience is ideal
- Would consider someone who is numbers and detail orientated without the experience
- Logistics or trucking industry experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly and work with multiple screens pulled up at once
- Friendly and personable
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to work well independently in a very fast-paced environment
- Must be able to handle repetitive tasks
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Flexibility with hours
- Small company that offers a friendly, team environment
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Invoicing / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139738
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.