Are you an IT / Help Desk Specialist who enjoys repetitive computer work? Are you an IT / Help Desk Specialist who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing family-owned business?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They have more than 200 locations in 17 states and are continuing to grow. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an IT / Help Desk Specialist, you will build computers/desktops, set up printers and reset passwords.
- Add images
- Assist with help desk questions for internal employees
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience building computers (desktops) preferred
- Will consider a current student going to school or a recent graduate in an I.T. related field
- Help desk experience a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Windows based programs experience
- IBM i series experience a plus
- Handle repetitive work,
- Detailed and organized
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family-owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Discounts on products and services
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Birthday off
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the IT / Help Desk Specialist position: $16.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141461
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.