Are you a Direct Hire IT Support Specialist looking for a newly created position? Are you a Direct Hire IT Support Specialist who is looking for a smaller, family-like atmosphere?
Our client is a safety equipment supplier. As the company continues to grow, they are excited to be adding another career oriented member to their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an IT Support Specialist, you will trouble shoot in-house computer/phone issues and re-install computers.
- Assist staff with computer questions
- Research new phone system
- Work with the website platform and trouble shoot with the customers
- Update part numbers on website
- Work with EDI platforms
- Work with ERP system
- Liaison between the companies’ consulting team and the web development team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Help desk, trouble-shooting, computer set-up, etc. experience
- EDI exposure a plus
- Web and/or phone software experience a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology a plus
- Computer savvy
- ERP software experience
- Customer service skills
- Take ownership of the role
- Live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team atmosphere, treated like family
- Great longevity
- Opportunity to take ownership of the role
- Company is closed between Christmas and New Years
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holiday
Hours: 30-40 hours per week 7:30am-4:30pm. Pick your schedule!
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the IT Support Specialist position: $25.00-$28.84/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI. May consider hybrid schedule in the future. Must live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI.
Job ID: 141152
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.