Are you a Lead Customer Service Representative who has excellent leadership skills? Are you a Lead Customer Service Representative who is looking for a career with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a family-owned business that has been providing a wide range of top quality products at competitive prices for over 45 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Lead Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for taking care of the company’s customer accounts.
- Handle the company’s largest customers on a daily basis as well as other smaller accounts from start to finish
- Take calls and respond to e-mails to answer customer’s questions daily
- Take, enter and place customer orders
- Follow through with orders placed
- Solve any issues or problems that may occur with orders
- Work closely with the owner on a daily basis with update on the account, create reports, etc.
- Be a leader for the office and be the go to person to help with questions or issues as needed
- Assist with improving processes to make the role more efficient
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of account management experience in a high volume consumer packaged goods industry is highly preferred
- Leadership or supervisory experience is a plus
- Any e-commerce experience is a huge plus
- Experience in a high volume, consumer packaged goods company is preferred
- Computer savvy to learn the company software
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and any advanced knowledge is a plus
- Must be a forward thinker, someone who can read between the lines and is not afraid to ask questions when they have them
- Ability to take ownership of the role, take a task given and run with it
- Positive and eager personality
- Ability to take feedback well, take responsibility and have accountability
- Strong problem solving and administrative skills/abilities
- Strong organizational, multitasking and time-management skills in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to meet deadlines with accurate and detailed results
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table as they are in the role longer, bring ideas to make the processes more efficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity to take ownership of this role
- Great team and management
- Ability to make an impact on making the company successful
- Company with little turnover
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Discounted vision
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Lead Customer Service Representative position: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137146
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.