Are you a Leasing Agent who has customer service experience? Are you a Leasing Agent who is looking for an opportunity within a small & family feel company that offers great benefits?
Our client is an award-winning property management company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Leasing Agent, you will work with property owners to find qualified tenants as well as answer multi-line phones and schedule showings.
- Greet residents
- Build relationships with current and prospective tenants
- Resolve tenant concerns and answer their questions
- Show apartments
- Handle check ins and check outs
- Process leasing applications
- Perform reference, credit and background checks and employment verifications
- Maintain clean office area
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Growing customer relationships or sales/up selling experience a huge plus
- Experience in property management, building, etc. a plus
- Computer/tech savvy to pick up on their software
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Professional demeanor, presentation and communication skills
- Enthusiastic & energetic
- Sales driven and customer service driven mentality
- Able to stay calm and diffuse situations
- Multitask & work well in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company & family feel
- Manager is really top notch and well liked
- Gorgeous property
- Hands on training
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick time
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm, Friday 8:30am-5:00pm and every other Saturday 10:00am-3:00pm. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Leasing Agent position: Based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 142279
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.